Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Emjoi Sin Dolor

Over the weekend, I purchased a hair removal product called The Emjoi Sin Dolor. I wasn't as pleased with it as I thought I would be. Before I explain why, I would first like to explain to you what the Emjoi Sin Dolor actually is. It is a removal system that removes hair from the root for up to 6 weeks. It has 21 tweezers the pull the hair out. It claims to be "painless". There is nothing painless about it. According to the Emjoi website, this is how they describe The Sin Dolor:
* Painlessly removes hair from the root
* 21 extra gentle tweezers remove hair quickly and effectively
* Enjoy smooth skin for up to 6 weeks
* Hair regrowth is less noticeable
* Soft touch grip fits comfortably in your hand and allows for maximum control
* Gentle enough to remove individual hair on the upper lip and chin
* Great for removing hair on the legs, bikini line and underarms
* Adjustable dual speed
* Cordless and rechargeable - you can use it with or without the cord
* Compact and perfect for travel
Now here is how I describe it:
* Painlessly removes hair from the root It is not painless at all
* 21 extra gentle tweezers remove hair quickly and effectively
* Enjoy smooth skin for up to 6 weeks
* Hair regrowth is less noticeable
* Soft touch grip fits comfortably in your hand and allows for maximum control
* Great for removing hair on the legs, bikini line and underarms I have tried all those places and I do NOT recommend using it on the underarms or bikini line. That is VERY unpleasant
* Adjustable dual speed
* Cordless and rechargeable - you can use it with or without the cord
* Compact and perfect for travel
So all in all, The Emjoi Sin Dolor isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'd only recommend using it on the legs, unless you enjoy pain. If you're still interested in buying one, they are around $24 at Wal-Mart.


6/10

3 comments:

  1. hehe...I'm always looking for a new hair removal product. It seems the perfect one doesn't exsist! oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i'm afraid it doesn't :-(
    if it does, it probably costs like $1,000 ha

    ReplyDelete