Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oceanside Photography


Oceanside Photography is based in Conway, SC and is a GREAT photography service. They did my bridal shots, engagement photos, and my wedding photos. They are not even that expensive. I got all of my photos on a CD within a few days of the event. Fast service is what I love about them. For 3-4 hours, engagement photos and wedding photos, it was only $1000. The bridal shots were FREE! $1000 seems like a lot, but looking back at the photos, it was well worth it. If you live in South Carolina (Horry County), I recommend you use them for any photo service you need. I have included some of the photos they took.








10/10

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Those photos are great. This photographer really has an eye. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the one with the tail of the dress blowing in the breeze. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 thumbs up! Great deal on the photographer. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete