Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rock Band I: Wii

I give this game a 10 out of 10. It is a awesome game and I am sure that Rock Band 2 will be just as good if not better. One thing I like is, on the play station 3 and xbox 360, there are five songs that you can download. On the Wii version, the songs are already on the game which means you do not have to download ANYTHING! I think they should have made it the real game like on the play station 3 and xbox 360. You can not play online with others on Rock Band Wii. When playing on Easy, all songs are pretty easy except for "Dead on Arrival" by Fall Out Boy. That song, to me, is always hard on any level. I also like the fact that it has Track Packs so you are not stuck with the 63 songs that came on the actual game. Overall, it is a good game. I would recommend it to anyone that likes playing Guitar Hero. I am looking forward to Rock Band Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment